About Tattoo Numbing Cream Co.
Tattoo Numbing Cream Co. is a consumer-focused product targeted at solving tattoo pain relief in a pain-free, easy manner. The company has created a range of products that are designed to provide relief while you get tattooed, thereby reducing anxiety and fear associated with the process.
Within a few years of starting operations, the company has become a global favorite in the tattoo industry, being regarded highly among both enthusiasts and tattoo professionals.
The folks at Tattoo Numbing Cream Co. came to us with the following challenges that they needed to overcome:
- Exploring bulk reselling opportunities in B2B: Essentially a D2C (direct-to-consumer) offering, Tattoo Numbing Cream Co. was looking to partner with tattoo parlors, studios and wholesalers who would be interested in becoming distributors & resellers of their products.
For this, they needed a growth partner who could help them reach out to these business owners at scale using a combination of both Email and SMS.
- Creating a standout outreach strategy: Being in a relatively competitive space and targeting a segment that’s been largely untapped from a B2B perspective, Tattoo Numbing Cream Co. was looking for an outreach strategy which could help them target the prospects in a seamless, non-intrusive manner.
What We Did?
To solve the above mentioned challenges, Tattoo Numbing Cream Co. wanted to utilize B2B email outreach to create new opportunities and start conversations for bulk reselling with potential distributors and partners across the American market.
In this aspect, Cleverviral implemented a cold outreach email strategy to help them reach their goal.
Here’s what we did:
1. Data Mining & Segmentation
The first step in our outreach strategy for Tattoo Numbing Cream Co. was to mine the web for relevant B2B data, and then segment it further into smaller, more focused groups of prospective partners.
Here’s what it looked like:
- ICP identification: Tattoo Numbing Cream Co. already had a predefined ICP in place, and were looking to target tattoo parlors and wholesalers across major markets like the US among others.
- Data Scraping & List Building: Based on insights gathered in the early stages of phase 1 (onboarding and market research), we scraped data from multiple sources such as their Google Maps alongside other relevant information to create a high-quality list of prospects for our email campaigns.
- Classification & Segmentation: Once the data had been collected, we divided the information and lead lists into various smaller segments that would aid us in creating targeted email campaigns for each.
2. AI Copywriting & SMS Marketing Setup
Once the data & list building aspects were taken care of, the next step would be to write a highly personalized email copy to reach out to our ideal customer.
We leveraged the insights gathered during step 1 to create targeted email sequences with our AI-powered outbound systems, focusing on communicating the core value proposition of Tattoo Numbing Cream Co. as a B2B product.
We also set up the SMS marketing systems in addition to writing the copy for the SMS campaigns of Tattoo Numbing Cream Co.
3. Campaign Setup and Delivery
Once the ICP was clarified and the email & SMS marketing copy taken care of, we set up the campaigns for both SMS & email outreach in a way that could:
- Highlight the core value proposition for Tattoo Numbing Cream for tattoo wholesalers, parlors and studios.
- Help generate interest from potential B2B buyers for sample requests on a month-by-month basis.
- Get them to book a meeting to discuss how partnering with Tattoo Numbing Cream Co. could help create a new revenue stream for their business.
Once the email & SMS campaigns were launched, the Cleverviral team ensured that we were tracking campaign performance on a regular basis – right from the number of positive responses received to the reply rates achieved on each campaign.
The insights were then used to refine the campaign, with better targeting and segmentation in addition to improvements in our offer & message.
This allowed us to scale our campaigns for Tattoo Numbing Cream Co. to the next level.
43 New Opportunities
Out of 147 opportunities were generated across the first 30 itself days for Tattoo Numbing Cream Co. using both email and SMS marketing targeting tattoo parlors, wholesalers & studios.
10,000+ contacts reached out
Through data sourced from a high-intent list of B2B leads consisting information around tattoo parlors, studios and wholesalers.
12.81% reply rates
Generated on hyper-targeted, personalized email campaigns targeting tattoo parlors & wholesalers across the US market for potential partnerships.
- As mentioned previously, we leveraged a combination of SMS and email-based outreach to target potential B2B wholesalers and tattoo parlors for Tattoo Numbing Cream Co.’s products.
- We reached out to over 10,000 leads sourced from local business data in the US market for the company.
- A total of 147 new opportunities were generated across a timeframe of 3 months, with both SMS & email marketing being key channels driving this demand. Out of these, we got a total of 43 businesses to book a meeting to explore bulk reselling opportunities with the brand during month 1 itself.
- In addition to this, we also got a whopping 12.81% reply rates on one of our top-performing email campaigns.